I was reading the Digital Marketing Strategy that Pedigree adopted, especially during the pandemic.
These have been my learnings from the entire case study:
1. Clear Marketing Strategy – To bring out the best in dogs by feeding them complete and balanced nutrition.
2. Social Responsibilities – Actively involved in feeding the strays and partnering with several NGOs for dog welfare.
3. Specific Content for social media platforms – They leverage youtube to build awareness & break down the content for other platforms like Instagram, Facebook for better engagement.
4. Consistent Theme – Their posts have hues of yellow and red with images of dogs, making it easy for the audience to identify them.
5. Trending Formats – Memes, topical marketing, trending formats enable them to entertain and engage the audience.
6. Collaboration – They collaborated with Dunzo, schools, and colleges and promoted them across the social media channels.
7. Twitter – The brand also leverages Twitter to redirect customers to its Facebook, Instagram, and Blog pages.
8. Effective Content Strategy – They provide topical, parenting, health, and nutrition content to become better pet parents.
What do you think about this strategy? What else is essential to create a positive image of brands with the help of digital media?